Why You Should Choose Us for Mice Extermination in Melbourne
Here are just some of the reasons why you'll love our service:
- We service both residential and commercial properties
- We offer 24/7 support - we're here whenever you need us, day or night
- All our work is 100% guaranteed - we promise to eliminate your mouse infestation
- We offer top quality service at an affordable price
- All our technicians are fully licensed, insured and have been police checked
- We only use the safest, lowest toxicity treatments that are safe for you, your family and pets
The key to mice pest control lies in understanding their basic needs. Mice need three things: food, water and shelter - all of which are available in your home. Mice soon figure this out fast and realise that your house is a safer and better environment than living out in the wild. Predators can't reach them, and there's always food available.
If you don't get mice control fast, though, rodents can cause a lot of damage, chewing through electrical cables, destroying furniture, and even harming the structures that keep your home standing. Worse yet, mice droppings can promote the spread of disease, putting both you and your family at risk.
The first sign that you have a mouse problem is often scurrying sounds when you're trying to sleep. Spoiled food in the kitchen or mouse droppings on the floor are other telltale signs you have an infestation on your hands.
You rarely see mice during the day. Rodents are more active during the night and small enough to fit between the cavities in your walls and under the floorboards. Just because you haven't seen a mouse, though, doesn't mean that your property is safe and your health is not at risk. If you notice any of the above problems, call pest control immediately.