Are you looking for effective flea pest control in Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, and surrounding suburbs? Call the flea experts today, 000 Pest Control on 0414 973 807.
Finding out that you have fleas in your building can make you feel uncomfortable in your own home or workplace. Believe it or not, fleas thrive in our home environments because they have access to all the human and animal blood they need to survive. They can also multiply at an extraordinary rate, meaning that expert advice is always needed. Finding professional flea pest control and removal will put your mind at ease and free your house of these unwanted pests right away.
Safe and Effective Flea Pest Control
At 000 Pest Control we provide safe and effective flea pest control for residential and commercial properties. We will find the right treatments to suit your requirements and make sure your flea problem is dealt with safely and professionally.
Our Program For Flea Pest Control
Our qualified technicians will carry out a full inspection of your building and surrounding environment so that we can diagnose the problem and help you prevent future issues. Here are the steps we will make to remove the pests:
- A thorough inspection will allow us to make the right decision in terms of flea treatments for your home.
- There will be a mixture of formulations that are used in your home. Treating your floors will be the first port of call. Carpets, furniture and rugs will then be dealt with as well as outdoor areas in the surrounding perimeters of your home.
- We are proud to use the safest possible treatments to when it comes to controlling and removing fleas from your home.
How to Notice Fleas In Your Building
It might take you some time to notice fleas in your home, but the main symptoms will be itching and bites on your body. Getting a full inspection from our technicians will help us to diagnose the problem specifically.
Keeping Fleas Away
Here are a few ideas you can take away so that your property is protected from fleas in the future:
- You need to ensure your pet is always treated for fleas, so that you can reduce the chance of them entering your home. You might want to talk to your vet about a flea treatment or bath to be on the safe side.
- You should thoroughly vacuum all of the surfaces in your home, which include wooden floors, carpets and rugs. Make sure all contents of the vacuum cleaner are disposed of securely.
- Washing your bedding thoroughly in hot water, as well as your pet’s bedding will be sure to kill off any remaining fleas.
If you have any questions or worries about fleas in your home or workplace, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Our technicians are fully licensed in extermination and you can rely on them to treat your pest problem quickly and effectively. Our experts will be able to provide you with a free, no obligation quote as soon as you get in touch. We care about the environment too, so you can be sure the lowest toxicity treatments are used
Commercial Pest Management Services
For many businesses, commercial pest management is essential to a safe and compliant business. From corner cafes to major distribution facilities, our comprehensive pest management services will keep workers and customers safe and protect your business reputation.